In fact, RFID technology is first widely used and promoted in low frequency. This frequency mainly works by inductance coupling, that is, there is transformer coupling between the reader coil and the sensor coil. The voltage induced by the alternating field of the reader in the antenna of the inductor is rectified and can be used as the supply voltage. The magnetic field region can be well defined, but the field intensity decreases too fast.
Main applications of low frequency RFID:
1. Animal husbandry management system.
2. Application of car anti-theft and keyless door-opening system.
3. The application of marathon running system.
4. Automatic parking fee collection and vehicle management system.
5. Application of automatic refueling system.
6. The application of hotel door lock system.
7. Access control and safety management system.